Oil and Gas Procurement Summit
Maintenance and Risk Management
October 10, 11 and 12, 2016 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Managing the financial global crisis through optimization of procurement processes and strategies
- Introducing a centralized procurement system to reduce costs
- Triggering innovation in your organization and projects to drive profit margins
- Case study: Crescent Petroleum's Supply Chain Strategies for a fast track project
- Reviewing procurement contracts to minimize risks and maximize cost savings
- Utilizing sourcing and procurement in project intensive environments to drive margins
The Oil & Gas market situation has changed drastically over recent months. The current economic climate, coupled with declining oil prices, has led to increased pressure on procurement departments to dramatically cut costs in order to maintain profit margins.
Euro Grand Management is proud to announce the Oil and Gas Summit, scheduled to take place from 10, 11 and 12 October in Abu Dhabi. The key focus of this year's event will be on successful and low-cost solutions to optimize procurement processes and strategies and will also cover the very latest industry solutions.
During three days international experts will gather to discuss up-to-the-minute industry challenges and share best-practice implementations.
Who should attend:
CEOs, GMs, VPs, Heads of Procurement, Supplier Support, Supply Chain Managers, Contracts, Purchasing & Warehouse Managers, Solutions Managers